Thursday, February 2, 2012

[Two Become One] Rex and Bridget

I have been very lucky to get to photograph the lives of some of my classmates from High School. When Bridget sent me a message that Rex proposed I was so excited for her! Bridget makes me smile every time I see her. Her laugh is contagious! When we shot her engagement pictures we were hoping for mild weather-that didn't happen! We had high wind and SNOW! I received a message from her before we met that said..."It snowed!" I giggled knowing it would be okay. Even though we froze off our tails and had runny noses they turned out great! You can see that these two are in love and when Rex looks at Bridget there is a sparkle in his eyes! May 19, 2012 they will become man and wife! I am so excited to share their special day with them! ~Jessica





No comments:

Post a Comment