Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to the swing of things...

Today is the last day of my vacation. I am back to the swing of things tomorrow! I may not of been shooting, but I have been busy researching and planning my 2012 year. I am investing in a new camera and things to have a studio in my home. I am very excited to be finally expanding my business. If you would of asked me 3 years ago when I left my job what I would be doing right now I would of answered..."Dishes and Laundry!" I totally felt lost and out of control of everything when I stopped working. I remember one night I prayed that God would lead my in the direction I was supposed to go. I needed a purpose! I always knew being a mommy and a wife was something I would be, but never here....a growing business owner-and a photography business to-boot! With a positive mind and a loving heart I know this year is going to be the best year yet!  Keep watching for some family-newborn-and first birthday shoots in the next week! ~Jessica   

No comments:

Post a Comment